Situated in the heart of Marazion, 3 Fore Street is a traditional Cornish cottage with lots of character and charm. With many wonderful original features throughout including a large fireplace with a cosy wood burner, beamed ceilings and original doors.
- Sleeps: 3.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6″), 1 x single (3′).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over two floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair can be provided on request, please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Rear courtyard with table and two chairs, accessed through the communal utility area.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed – £25 per pet per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: There is a private parking space to the rear of the cottage accessed via Back Lane just a three minute walk away.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating with electric storage heaters throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.