This beautiful Cornish cottage situated between Penzance and St Just is a perfect rural retreat for couples or a small family and their four-legged friends. Carthew Mill Cottage has an enclosed garden overlooking the surrounding countryside, a cosy open-plan living area with a woodburning stove for cooler evenings and a well-equipped modern kitchen. A light and airy conservatory/dining room has a tiled floor and opens out onto the patio which has outside furniture. The bedroom has a super kingsize zip and link bed which can be made into twins for alternative sleeping. The owners have gone that extra mile to welcome dogs by providing comfortable beds, dog bowls and a little welcome treat. Carthew Mill Cottage is surrounded by stunning paths and bridleways and is just a few miles from the thriving town of Penzance and the pretty village of St Just.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 Super Kingsize (6’ – zip and link).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Fan oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Enclosed rear garden with garden furniture.
- Pets: 3 pets allowed. Dog beds and bowls provided. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.