One of a group of beatifully converted barns on Trenarlett Farm located in a wonderfully tranquil spot in the heart of rural Cornwall. Extremely spacious and well equipped, Ben’s Barn has everything you need for a relaxing break. Nearby villages each have a pub serving food and the proximity of the A30 and A39 mean exploring Cornwall could not be easier.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x super king (6′) may be unlinked to twin. (Please order in advance)
- Bed linen & Towels: Linen provided & towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with double oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, slow-cooker.
- Nearest beach: 9 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
- Outdoors: Feature cobbled approach and parking area to front (please take care as uneven and may be slippery when wet). Good sized private enclosed garden to rear with lawn and seating area, garden furniture, barbecue.
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars available.
- Family facilities: Travel cot available on request. Any other equipment may be hired.
- Pets: 3 pets welcome, £20 per pet per week.
- General: WiFi included, electricity and oil included in rent; oil fired hot water/underfloor heating, 2 heated towel rails bathroom, woodburning stove lounge.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please order in advance how you would like the bed made up, Please note that access to the garden for dogs is out of the front door and through the side gate.
- Changeover time: 4pm arrival – 9:30am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.