One of a group of beautifully converted barns on Trenarlett Farm located in a wonderfully tranquil spot in the heart of rural Cornwall. Comfortable and well equipped, The Snug has everything you need for a relaxing break. Nearby villages each have a pub serving food and the proximity of the A30 and A39 mean exploring Cornwall could not be easier.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ – zip and link, can be made into twin beds on request).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Ground floor converted barn.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker with double oven and ceramic hob, microwave, slow-cooker, fridge with small freezer compartment, chest freezer available for use in adjacent building, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot available on request (but no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
- Outside: Small lawn, garden furniture, barbecue, plus shared use of large lawned areas, covered area for bikes, wetsuits, surfboards etc.
- Pets: 3 pets allowed – £20 per pet per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
- Nearest beach: 9 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.6 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 6.30pm. Check out at 1pm.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. Please note that dogs are not permitted on the beds or lounge furniture.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.