A charming coastguard cottage with stunning sea views. Located in the pretty village of Porthgwarra, this three bedroom pet friendly property sleeps up to 5. A popular filming location for the Poldark TV series, the nearby attractions of Lands End and the Minack Theatre are within walking distance from the property. The perfect choice for exploring this dramatic coastline.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Large sloped lawned garden to the rear (not enclosed), enclosed courtyard suitable for dogs.
- Parking: One allocated parking space in front of the garage. One visitor’s space and pay and display parking nearby.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed – £25 per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking. The property is accessed down a narrow private lane and may not be suitable for large vehicles.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.