Marwoods Farm is nestled in the tiny hamlet of Cove on the edge of the Exmoor National Park. It has far reaching views across the beautiful countryside and the nearby town of Bampton with its individual shops, restaurants and pubs is just a few miles away. Tiverton Castle and Bickleigh Mill are just some of the many attractions close by.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest Beach: Less than 24 miles
- Neares Amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Pets: 1 dog (only) allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, Under floor heating, Jacuzzi spa pool (shared) available from 17th March to January 4th.
- General: TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Dishwasher, ceramic hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: Bedroom, ensuite shower room, cloakroom, open plan living/dining area/kitchen area, communal utility room
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Travel cot and highchair.
- Outdoors: Shared front garden but individual patio with outdoor furniture
- Access: Ample parking available
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Food and Drink
Things to Do
Places to Visit
FREE membership benefits
Price drop alerts
Get instant price drop alerts and control the % discount to trigger.
See your previous searches and property views, saving you time.
View and manage your property shortlists anywhere, anytime.
Get access to member-only competitions and special offers.