A beautifully styled characterful barn conversion, which is one of a pair of properties that can be booked together or independently. Simon's Barn has a lovely open plan living area with cosy woodburner, a light and airy feel, vaulted ceilings and beams throughout, a great romantic retreat! Situated in the pretty Norfolk village of Langham, this great location gives you the chance to explore the many beaches and vast coastline on offer. Morston just 1 mile away, is best known for its picturesque quay, landing the catch of famous Morston mussels and taking seal trips from here to Blakeney Point.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 1 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 2.2 miles
- Family friendly?: Yes
- Pets: Pets allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Sony HD TV with FreeSat, DVD player, Video player, Radio, Wi-Fi
- General: Underfloor Heating, Woodburner with logs supplied.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric built-in oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Dishwasher, Wine Cooler Fridge, Washing machine, Tumble dryer.
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 En-suite Bathroom, 1 Open plan room Sitting Room and Kitchen with Dining area
- Beds: 1 Super king-size bed
- Other: Travel cot, Highchair, Bottle Sterilizer, Hairdryer, Books and games provided. Welcome tray.
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden with patio, charcoal barbecue, table and chairs.
- Access: Driveway parking for 2 cars.
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.