A cosy cottage apartment with a traditional exterior yet comfortable modernised interior. Set on a working dairy farm overlooking the village of Cowling, Weavers Loft enjoys a charming rural atmosphere. With picturesque views over the surrounding countryside and an abundance of walks in the local area, this property is ideal for the lovers of the outdoors.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets welcome by arrangement
- Smoking: Allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom with en-suite, entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Beds: 1 king size bed
- Luxuries: CD hi-fi system
- General: Gas central heating, TV, video, WiFi available at extra charge
- Utilities: Cooker, microwave, washing machine/dryer, fridge/freezer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels and linen provided. Owner cannot accept Thursday or Friday changeovers.
- Layout: The property is situated over 1 floor. Ground floor stairs leading to first floor
- Outdoors: Shared sitting area and children’s play area
- Parking: Ample parking space
- Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.