– 10 minutes from the sea and just 3 miles from the Eden Project…
– Quaint little converted cider press with inverted accommodation and double glazing
– Stands across the river from the original mill
– Parking area
– Front terrace where there is a spacious outdoor hot tub
– Covered entrance porch and glazed door with low head clearance
– Ground floor bedroom with a 5ft double bed and en-suite shower room W.C. with hand basin
– Open-plan living room on the first floor
– Ffitted kitchen area incorporating an electric oven and ceramic hob
– Small dining table and chairs
– Comfortably furnished lounge area with settee and armchair
– Riverside garden running down to the banks of the boulder-strewn River Par
– Garden table and chairs on the front terrace with hot tub
– Trails lead through the woods to both the lawned garden and orchard
– Luxulyan and St Blazey, 1.5 miles respectively, each have a pub and local shop/P.O.
– Lostwithiel, Fowey and St Austell are all within a 15 minute drive
– Par Sands and the small sandy harbour beach at Polkerris are both about a 10 minute drive away
– Saints Way coast-to-coast recreational route passes nearby
– Hot tub paid on arrival at £120 per week.
– No cot (carrycot accepted).
– WIFI broadband is now available via a satellite link for internet and email use only (no downloads)
– This property welcomes one medium sized dog only by agreement at £25 pppw paid on arrival