Park House is a modern apartment situated in an annexe attached to the owner’s property located in Parkstone, approximately two miles from Poole with it’s bustling quay and Britain’s largest natural harbour which offers a full range of watersports. There is a good selection of eateries, bars and restaurants appealing to all ages. Visitors can also enjoy boat trips around the harbour and over to Brownsea Island or perhaps browse around the cobbled streets of the town and visit the world famous Poole Pottery shop and studio.
Adjacent to Poole Harbour is Sandbanks Peninsular and beach which has held the International Blue Flag Award for the past twenty two years. A popular attraction is the chain ferry which has been taking passengers across to Studland since 1926 from where you are able to explore further down the Jurassic coast. A visit to the magnificent Corfe Castle and surrounding Purbeck Hills is well worth your time.
The spa town and resort of Bournemouth is about four miles away with more award winning beaches, shops and lovely coastal walks through the “Chines”, looking out towards The Isle of Wight and Old Harry Rocks.
Within 30 minutes’ drive are many attractions for all the family - Adventure Wonderland, The New Forest with its wild ponies and the Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
Nearer to Park House is the shopping area of Ashley Road, a five minute walk away, with restaurants, pubs, shops and a large Waitrose supermarket for all your provisions.
One small - medium dog is welcome at this property.
Please note this is a Non Smoking property and smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on the premises.Kitchen/Utility
- Open plan, incorporating an electric fan oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and a full range of utensils and accessories including a George Forman grill, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- An iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner are also provided
- There is a wooden dining table seating four located in the living room
- Ground floor split-level apartment with open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Furnished to include a leather reclining sofa, flatscreen TV with Virgin Media, DVD player and iPod docking station
- Please note, there is an adjoining door from the owners property, however this is kept locked to ensure privacy
- Furnished with a ‘zip and link’ super king-size bed (which can be made up as twin beds if preferred), two bedside tables, wall lamps, built-in wardrobes, dressing table with mirror, chest of drawers, alarm clock, DVD player and CD player
- An en-suite modern fully tiled bathroom, which can also be accessed from the hallway, comprises Jacuzzi bath, large separate shower cubicle, WC, wash basin with mirrored vanity unit, shaver point, heated towel rail and under-floor heating
- The property is accessed by one low threshold step into an enclosed porch, which, in turn, leads into the bedroom
- There is a balcony from the lounge leading down a few steps to a small, section of the patio area for guests usage complete with table, chairs and a barbecue
- There is a large shared patio area fully furnished for al-fresco dining and with views over the garden which visitors are welcome to use
- Off-road parking space in front of apartment