Located in Kniveton, a lovely little village with a beautiful church and great Red Lion pub, this is a very attractive and spacious cottage which is perfect for friends or families to enjoy while exploring the many delights of Derbyshire and the Peak District National Park. Created out of a mellow stone barn, Bosing Barn has been converted with lots of modern features while still managing to retain its original charms. Cosy up in the luxurious lounge, take your favourite tipple out onto the patio or perhaps just wander along the country lane in this secret little valley.
A short walk into the village will take you to the beautiful church and perhaps to the locally renowned pub that's great for a meal or just a real ale pint. You might also fancy jumping in the car for the five minute drive into Victorian Ashbourne with its colourful market square, designer clothes shops, many antique shops and several pubs and restaurants.
Exploring further afield, make sure that you explore historic Wirksworth with its heritage trail and heritage railway. Carsinton Water is another must to visit to try the water sports, cycle hire fishing and bird watching. If you venture further into the Peak District, Bakewell, Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and all the picturesque villages and beautiful Dales with sparkling rivers will beckon. The view from Calver Edge over wave after wave of Peak District hills will blow your mind!
- Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king size bedroom, 1 twin bedroom with three quarter beds
- Rooms: Lounge, kitchen/diner, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, twin bedroom, shower room.
- Kitchen & utilities: Hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Entertainment: T.V.s, DVD, SKY and WiFi
- For families: A cot and high chair can be requested.
- Outside: Courtyard with furniture
- Parking: Parking is available for two cars
- General: Linen and towels are provided. Central heating and power are included
- Pets: One pet is allowed.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details, and to take payment
- Notes: Smoking is not permitted. Access for people with disabilities may be possible but there are two steps up to the front door.