Perfectly placed in the heart of the Spelmonden Estate, this former hop pickers hut has been transformed to create a modern retreat in the depths of the Kent countryside. Boasting all ground floor living and accommodation this is the perfect escape for all.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2
- Nearest beach: 20 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Pets: 1 pet allowed at this property
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Rooms: Open plan bedsit style room with bed, kitchen, dining and sitting room 1 accessible bathroom,
- Beds: 1 double bed and sofa bed available.
- Luxuries: Smart television with access to streaming services
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring own bedding for travel cot.
- Outdoors: Patio area with table and chairs and BBQ.
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.