A former Fisherman’s cottage dating back over 200 years, Hole Cottage provides a truly characterful and cosy coastal retreat with exposed beams and brickwork throughout. Cley-next-the-Sea is a charming, small coastal village with an international reputation for its nearby bird reserve and the salt marshes that run along this stretch of the coast. The marshes and reserve have been in the care of the Norfolk Wildlife Trust since 1926, making it the oldest wildlife reserve in the UK. The village has a good pub, a brilliant delicatessen, a smokehouse, art gallery, pottery, magnificent 14th Century church and an iconic windmill that is a landmark for this part of the coast and where you can dine in the evenings.
- Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest shop: miles.
- Nearest pub: miles.
- Pets: One well behaved pets welcome. Please be aware of our booking information regarding pets.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
- Rooms: Kitchen, sitting room, 2 x bedrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom.
- Beds: X2 Double beds.
- Luxuries: Wifi, woodburner.
- General: Oil central heating.
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher.
- Standard: Toaster, iron.
- Other: Linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard style garden with garden furniture.
- Parking: Off-road parking for one car.
- Notes: Mobile reception – variable.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.