An idyllic escape! Stay at this delightful country cottage in a remote valley in the foothills of the Blue Stack Mountains, a landscape of wooded hillside and heather covered moorlands.
This charming holiday home is cosy and comfortable with two bedrooms sleeping four guests. The sitting room is warm and welcoming with its wood burning stove and the kitchen is well equipped with the usual appliances. A great base for exploring this beautiful landscape with some excellent walking trails on the doorstep and Letterkenny and Donegal within 20 miles.
Head to the twin towns of Ballybofey and Stranlorlar in the picturesque Finn Valley where the River Finn is renowned for its salmon and trout fishing. Book dinner at one of the excellent restaurants or stop off for lunch at one of the pubs. There’s also an 18 hole golf course nearby so don’t forget to pack the clubs!
The cottage is well served locally with the nearest pub just a mile away and another pub/restaurant 2½ miles away and more shops and restaurants in Ballybofey about 7 miles away.
Local attractions nearby include:
- Donegal 20 miles.
- Letterkenny 18 miles
- Blue Stack Mountains
- Ballybofey and Stranlorlar 7 miles
- 18 hole golf course
- Balor Theatre
- Nearest pub about a mile
- Pub/restaurant 2½ miles.
- Sitting/dining room: Wood burning stove
- Shower room: Shower and WC
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: 6' Double bed
- Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 x 6' Double bed, 1 x Double bed
- Kitchen & utilities: Washing machine and dryer, Microwave
- Entertainment: Satellite TV/DVD. CD/radio
- For families: High chair and cot available by request
- Outside: Enclosed garden, patio and furniture
- Parking: Available at the property
- General: Electricity, Linen, Towels. Oil fired central heating. Duvets. No smoking
- Pets: One small well-behaved pet is welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: €50 refundable security deposit payable on arrival.
- Extras: Oil