This bright and spacious, pet friendly first floor apartment offers both countryside views to the front of the property which overlooks a large shared garden and far reaching coastal views from the master bedroom to the rear. Madrips, named after the lichen covered rocks that can be found at nearby Trevone is just one a several beautiful sandy beaches that can be reached within a 10 minute drive. For walkers, the South West Coastal Path is within easy reach and with a bus stop in the village you have the freedom to explore other parts of the coast without needing to use your car! At the end of the day you can return to the peaceful surroundings of a beautiful garden that offers little pockets of privacy. St Merryn village is within easy walking distance along public footpaths and the popular harbour town of Padstow is a short drive, lovely for an evening stroll if you want to soak up the atmosphere.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x double, 2 x single.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels).
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities:Electric oven, electric hob, slimline dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine.
- Nearest beach: 1.8 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.6 miles.
- Outdoors: Large garden shared with the other properties at Higher Treveglos, garden furniture.
- Parking: Ample parking at property.
- Family facilities: Not provided but may be hired
- Pets:Maximum 2 dogs; £30 per pet per week.
- General: Gas and electricity included in rent, gas fired c.h., gas fire in lounge area.
- Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
- Changeover time: arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.