Wow – what a view! The Lookout is a beautifully renovated apartment overlooking Sennen Cove and Whitesands Bay. Sleeping two people and one dog, the apartment is part of the well-known Sennen Heights building and is only accessed via 80 steps on the coastal path. The open-plan living area has amazing sea views, comfy seating and a well-equipped modern kitchen. The sumptuous bedroom has a super king-sized bed and a free-standing roll top bath positioned right by the window. There is a separate shower room giving guests of The Lookout the choice of a relaxing deep bath or invigorating shower.
- Sleeps: 2.
- Bedrooms: 1.
- Beds: 1 Super Kingsize (6’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property all on one level. Not suitable for people with mobility issues as the property is at the top of a hill.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: No outside space but the coastal path is right outside the door.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed – £25 per week – please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Public parking available at the bottom of the steps.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Modern electric heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.