Seaways is a spacious detached holiday home set all on one level in the small village of St Levan between Sennen and St Buryan. Accommodating four people and two dogs, it has a large living area with plenty of settees set around a woodburning stove, a sundeck and barbecue area and well-equipped kitchen/diner. Both of the bedrooms share the use of a modern bathroom which has a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. One of the bedrooms has zip and link double bed which can be converted into singles upon request.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x king-size (4’6” – zip and link).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Chalet, all on one level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Large private garden with a decked area, BBQ and sun chairs.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 1.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free Super-fast broadband provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.