Pembrokeshire cottage near Marloes and Dale
- The pretty little coastal village of Little Haven with its pubs, shops & sandy beach is just 1.7 miles away. Marloes Sands (NT) is 3.3 miles away and Dale, popluar for boating of all kinds just 4.6 miles from this completely renovated traditional small Pembrokeshire cottage just for 2.
- Tucked away in a little dell at the bottom of a curving drive, this traditional cottage with its large garden is ideally situated for exploration of the beautiful Marloes Peninsula, Dale and Pembrokeshire Coastal Path.
- Furnished and equipped to the highest residential standards, the open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room has a high beamed ceiling, a well equipped fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and stools and a comfy three piece suite to relax on.
Cottage near Dale Waterside Village & Haverfordwest County Town
- Basic provisions are available 11 miles away in Dale at the Boathouse Cafe. The Moorings Restaurant on the top floor of Dale Yacht Club sells deli provisions and freshly baked bread from 11 a.m. Newspapers and Post Office are available in Marloes village shop 7 miles away.
- More extensive shopping can be done in Haverfordwest 12 miles away where there are large supermarkets, banks, post office, library with internet facilities, chemists, doctors, vet, filling stations and interesting independent shops.
Pembrokeshire Coast Path, Marloes Sands &, Deer Park
- The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and the villages of Marloes and Dale are within a short drive.
- Marloes has a pub, shop and bistro/café and Marloes Sands, a wonderful isolated beach with over a mile of golden sands is within a 15 minute walk of the village.
- The Deer Park, on the tip of the Marloes Peninsula, is grazed by Welsh Mountain Ponies and there are magnificent views over to Skomer and fantastic sunsets to enjoy.
Dale, Skomer, Skolkholm & Grassholm
- Dale, reputedly the sunniest place in Wales, is ever popular for watersports and sea safaris to the National Nature Reserve bird islands of Skomer, Skokholm and Grassholm sail from here and nearby Martins Haven during the summer months.
Secluded Beaches & Pembrokeshire Coastal Path close to cottage near St Brides Bay coast
- This is the far south and west of Pembrokeshire with wonderful coastal walking and secluded beaches to explore – do walk the Coastal Path to St Ann’s Head with its Lighthouse and Coastguard Station.
- Nolton Chapel above Nolton beach is a small 150 year old stone chapel standing nail bitingly close to the cliff edge. It is worth a visit even if you do not want to attend a service. Whilst in Nolton why not book some pony trekking or a gallop across the beach with the East Nolton Riding Stables alternatively you might prefer riding open moorland or wooded lanes and bridleways. The friendly and efficient staff can advise you.
Jo & Leigh Rhian Wood Turners
- The Rhian’s at Herbrandston create a range of hand turned work from light pulls and candlesticks to delicate and beautiful sculptural forms. Call in and browse. You may find something unique to take home as a souvenier of your stay in Pembrokeshire
Clocktower Cafe/Bar Marloes & Milford Haven Marina Shops & Bars
- Enjoy a delicious meal or snack at this award winning Mediterranean style cafe/ bar. Local produce and seafood are a speciality.
- Stroll around the fashionable marina shops, cafes and bars and stock up at the Quayside Deli while enjoying the nautical atmosphere of Milford haven Marina.
Andrew Bailey Gallery, Haverfordwest & Wood Park Off Road, Clarbeston Road
- Do visit the gallery of Andrew Bailey international award winning artist. He specialises in the light of the Pembrokeshire coast line.
- Experience the thrill of driving a 4×4 or a JCB in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside in wide ranging conditions and terrain.
Blue Lagoon Water Park
- A state of the art facility with wave machine, lazy river, indoor and outdoor water shoots and much more. A perfect day out for the whole family to enjoy whatever ther weather.
Haverfordwest Leisure Centre
- Two pools offer fun for the whole family, one with child friendly features and the other a large pool perfect for swimming lengths.A sauna and steam room will help you relax and unwind. While away a few hours whatever the weather.
Marloes and Dale near Pembrokeshire cottage
- Lots to discover within an easy drive of this cottage near Marloes and Dale.