This handsome stone building, with an iconic bell and clock tower, built in 1856 to shelter the Castle's coaches and horses, has views over the courtyard. Beautiful period details shine in this luxurious cottage. An exposed brick wall surrounds a crackling wood burning stove in the spacious, open plan sitting/dining room.
Outside, catch the evening sunset while making use of your private picnic table. Wander off the patio and into a woodland park bustling with birds and wild flowers, then follow a hidden path to find yourself at the shore of Upper Lough Erne. Peace and tranquillity is here when you need it, so return to your guests and spread the word.
Other properties to be found on this site are Sycamore Cottage, sleeping six and Ash Cottage, sleeping two.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Exposed brick walls.
- A patio for outside seating.
- Belle Isle guests may reserve one of their well-equipped boats for twenty pounds per day.
- There is an award winning Cookery School, courses range in length from one day, weekend, 5 day and 4 week courses – further details can be obtained from the Belle Isle Estate Office.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.