Decoy cottages are located in the beautiful and historic Boyne Valley, where the history of Ireland was written, The Tack Room is one of eight luxurious cottages and are a haven of peace away from the stresses of todays hectic lifestyle.
There is plenty to do within the grounds with an indoor den containing a pool table, air hockey, books and DVD's. Then there is also the fitness room with treadmill, rower and cross trainer. However, for those wishing to explore what the surrounding areas have to offer there are an abundance of historical sites as well as the vibrant city of Dublin.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
- Multi fuel stove.
- Underfloor heating.
- Garden with barbecue area and boules alley with stunning views.
- Playground suitable for 1-12 year olds with tree house.
- Fitness room with treadmill, rower, cross trainer.
- Beauty spa on site using Dermalogica products.
- Indoor den – pool table, air hockey, books, DVD's.
- For workshops, group events, team building and intimate weddings, the entire venue can be booked exclusively and breakfast and light suppers can be provided in your cottage by arrangement.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper)
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Other properties within the grounds are: The Coach House, sleeping four guests, The Forge, sleeping seven guests, The Barn, sleeping eight guests, The Hen House, sleeping four guests, The Loft, sleeping six guests, The Parlour, sleeping five guests and The Stables, sleeping six guests.