Tudor End is a historic gem, a self-catering retreat which is the wing of a Grade II listed Tudor court-house. It has unique features inside and out, antique and comfortable modern furnishings, and an independent entrance and parking space for guests.
It boasts exceptional attractions: shared use of an indoor heated pool, a sauna, and the extra offer of yoga classes. A small enclosed garden at the front guarantees seclusion, while the one acre shared garden at the back is ideal for sunbathing and eating outside.
Right on the pretty green of this unspoilt village of King's Sutton, overlooking one of the most beautiful churches in Oxfordshire, also near to Tudor End are a small supermarket, post office, excellent local pubs for food, and a network of local walks with astounding views.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Use of shared indoor heated swimming pool (no restricted times) – the pool is 15m x 4m and there are steps going into the water where the depth is 1.2m going down to 3m.
- Use of a sauna.
- Private, enclosed front garden and a lawned rear garden. The garden is fully enclosed and safe for children.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum of a two night stay.