This traditional cosy cottage sleeping 6 in located close to the village pub in Horton in Ribblesdale. Ideal for access to the three peaks. South View Cottage benefits from beamed ceilings, window seats, a traditional Yorkshire Range stove with ovens and a Smart TV. There is a river at the bottom of the cottage garden and a furnished patio which is ideal for catching the afternoon sun.
* Size: 3 bedrooms
* Nearest pub: Less than 50 yards
* Nearest amenities: Less than 5 miles
* Pets: Two pets welcome
* Short breaks: Available all year round, booking restrictions apply for peak times.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 kitchen, 1 lounge/diner, 1 lounge, 2 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, boot room, utility room.
* Beds: 1 Double, 4 singles (or Zip&Link Super king on request)
* Luxuries: Wifi, Smart TV, TV with DVD player.
* General: LPG central heating,
* Utilities: Dishwasher, microwave, electric cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and bath towels are provided. One hand towel in each bathroom. Short breaks accepted all year round. There is a river at the bottom of the garden with a small stone wall, children should be supervised at all times. Please note the doorways are low care should be taken when entering the dining room and kitchen.
* Layout: The property is over two floors, ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars by the garage at the rear of the property, turn left out of the road and you will find the garage on the left hand side.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.