A warm welcome to Birch Cottage, a beautifully presented property within strolling distance to both Swanpool and Maenporth beaches, and just 2 miles from the centre of Falmouth. Birch is one of five modern properties set in the beautiful Pennance Barns complex. It’s adjacent to the golf course and has lovely open rural views from the enclosed, south-facing deck at the rear. This comfortable hideaway is ideal for family and friends, with a stylish living room, a modern kitchen and three comfortable bedrooms. Outside there’s a private terrace with countryside views. Two well-behaved dogs are welcome at Birch Cottage, so your four-legged friends can have a holiday too!
From Falmouth – the third largest natural harbour in the world – take a boat trip along the Carrick Waters to a smuggler’s cottage or hop on the ferry to St Mawes. Visit the Maritime Museum, great for children with its hands-on approach. Catch some Medieval jousting at Pendennis Castle. Or simply sit with a cold glass of white wine and watch the boats glide by. Alternatively get your feet wet from a wild array of water-sports – sailing, snorkelling, coasteering, kayaking, or stand-up paddle boarding.
Well equipped kitchen with gas hob, integrated oven, microwave, fridge freezer dishwasher and washer dryer. Ground floor cloakroom with hand basin and WC. Living room with two 2 seater and one 3 seater sofas, flat screen TV, Nintendo game cube and DVD. Patio doors to terrace. Dining area with table and seating for 6. First floor. Master bedroom 1. 4ft 6in double bed. En suite shower room with walk in shower, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail. Bedroom 2 with 4ft 6in double bed. Bedroom 3 with twin 3ft single beds. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Private terrace with garden table and chairs and BBQ. Extra visitor spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Designated parking for 1 car.
- Included: Bed linen. towels, (guests must provide their own beach towels), electricity, electric heating, Wi-Fi. Fitted stair gates. Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Two well-behaved dogs are welcome. Pet charge £30.00 per pet, per week. Guests are asked to clean up after their dogs.
- No Telephone. Mobile reception good.
- No Smoking, please.
- Short Breaks Available: Please contact the West Cornwall office.
- Small Party Discounts for 1-3 guests.
- Local Facilities: Beaches: Swanpool or Gyllyngvase within 2 miles. Falmouth with restaurants, cafes, pubs, art galleries and all general facilities within 10 minutes walk.