The idyllic village of Westleton is set halfway between Aldeburgh and Southwold, an ideal location for exploring Suffolk's Heritage Coast. Easter Cottage provides high quality accommodation all year round and the beautiful enclosed garden just invites you to relax and enjoy.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, TV with sky plus, woodburner
- General: Oil fired central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Fan oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 living rooms, kitchen/dining room, utility room, cloakroom
- Beds: 2 single beds, 2 double beds
- Other: Linen and towels provided. Telephone with honesty box. WiFi, books and games. One well behaved dog welcome.
- Outdoors: Garden with patio, furniture and bike storage
- Parking: Off-road for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.