A lovingly restored courtyard, originally built to house working animals in 1860, is now home to eight modern cottages. This listed building, brimming with character, forms the perfect base for your relaxing short break. Belle Isles' intention was to conserve these historic buildings so they resolved to let the quirks of the form dictate the features of the resulting cottages.
Both Sycamore Cottage and Ash cottage are decorated to a high standard with unique period furnishings and a wood burning stove. Both have their own grassy outside area with barbecue and a picnic table. Indoors you will find modern amenities with a private kitchen, spacious sitting room, modern bathroom and plenty of space to relax.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Groundfloor accommodation
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Grassed area outside the property.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Belle Isle guests may reserve one of their well-equipped boats for twenty pounds per day.
- Minimum of a two night stay.