Wakes Hall Lodges offer the ultimate place to relax and unwind from your hectic life. It is a haven for nature lovers, you will have a wonderful time taking in the stunning flora and fauna of the delightful countryside. There is a fishing lake stocked with Carp and Roach. Endless woodland walks to explore, including the neighbouring willow woodland where the trees are farmed to make cricket bats.
The local village is a short stroll away where there is a shop and post office and a picturesque pub beside the River Colne that serves locally brewed beer. Local beauty salons provide a full range of services for visitors to the lodges, and for those looking for an extra special treat, we can arrange for a fully trained chef to serve up a delectable feast from the comfort of your lodge.
Also available to book through Rural Retreats are Brook Lodge (sleeping two guests); Endymion Lodge (sleeping four guests); Ramson Lodge (sleeping four guests); and Woodbell Lodge (sleeping four guests).
From Spring 2022, guests staying at the lodges will have use of some newly created tennis courts, approximately one mile away.This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Latest eco-technology from Canada.
- Outdoor hot tub with enclosed decked area.
- Woodland walks straight from the lodge.
- Access to a two acre fishing lake and woodland. (please see notes)
- Ample parking.
- Infants welcome.
- Up to three well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Both doorways and pathways are accessible for wheelchair users to the rear.
- Minimum of a three night stay.