Rose Cottage is a breathtaking barn conversion that has been lovingly restored to an exceptional standard and this property offers comfort and top quality furnishings all whilst being nestled in the idyllic village of Middleton. Middleton is a beautiful village with elegant church, lovely central green and popular thatched pub. It is off the beaten track with no through traffic and comprises pretty cottages grouped around the green and overlooked by the church - it is one of Suffolk's best kept secrets.
- Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles
- Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: WiFi
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- General: Ground floor property - all on one level
- Utilities: Bosch oven and induction hob, fridge with ice box, slimline dishwasher, Smeg coffee machine, boiling tap and breakfast bar and two stools, and Bosch washing machine. Travel cot is stored in hallway cupboard and the highchair is in the kitchen.
- Rooms: Open plan lounge/kitchen, 1 bedroom, ensuite
- Beds: Twin beds
- Other: Linen and towels provided
- Garden: Shared garden area with bistro table and 2 chairs
- Parking: Private parking for 1 cars
- The owners have Rare Breed sheep, Borerays, grazing in a field nearby to the cottages at Rose Farm Barn. Guests are asked to be aware of their proximity and must keep their dogs on a lead if going for a walk around the three fields which the two cottages overlook.
- An etching studio for artists and printmakers will be opening shortly at Rose Farm Barn, if interested in combining a course with your holidays please visit www.millstreetetchingstudio.co.uk
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.