The Old School House is a modern, well presented and fully equipped singe storey annexe and is the perfect bolt hole from which a couple can explore the Norfolk countryside and coast.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 18 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
- Family friendly: No
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome. Please be aware of our booking information regarding pets.
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Wifi, Radio
- General: Electric heaters and electric woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with icebox, slimline dishwasher
- Rooms: 1 Bedroom, Sitting/Dining area, Kitchen area, Shower room
- Beds: 1 King-Size bed
- Other: Towels, Books and games, Welcome pack. WiFi.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed courtyard garden with patio, garden table and chairs, charcoal barbecue
- Access: Driveway parking for one car and access to garage
- Mobile phone reception: Variable.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Food and Drink
Things to Do
Places to Visit
FREE membership benefits
Price drop alerts
Get instant price drop alerts and control the % discount to trigger.
See your previous searches and property views, saving you time.
View and manage your property shortlists anywhere, anytime.
Get access to member-only competitions and special offers.