Capricorn is a brilliant modernized one-bedroom apartment offers an open plan kitchen and lounge, leading to the balcony with sea views. Just a few minutes walk away from the South West Coastal Path and the perfect base for exploring the spectacular coastal scenery. The Minack Open Air Theatre, carved out of the natural rock on the cliff edge, is close by where you can watch a performance with the sea as a magnificent backdrop. The perfect accommodation for couples and a furry friend seeking a retreat away from everyday life.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1 x Double (4’6).
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, fridge with small freezer, dishwasher.
- Outside: No garden- use of communal enclosed courtyard with barbeque (dogs welcome).
- Nearest beach: 400 yds.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Garden: No garden.
- Parking: One reserved parking space in private car park.
- Pets: Maximum 1. 2020 bookings will require a £25 per pet, per week.
- Family facilities: Not provided.
- General: WiFi provided, Electricity included in rent, central heating.
- Changeover: Saturday – arrival 4:00pm – departure 10:00am.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.