Stargazey named after the pie made famous in the Mousehole Cat story, is a 2-bedroomed first floor apartment. Situated in the picturesque valley of Porthcurno, just a short walk to the beach, a brilliant pub a few doors down and free use of the tennis courts in the valley. The Minack Open Air Theatre, carved out of the natural rock on the cliff edge, is close by where you can watch a performance with the sea as a magnificent backdrop. The perfect accommodation for families and a furry friend seeking a retreat away from everyday life.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 1 x Double (4’6), 1 x Twin (2’6).
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property, please bring your own beach towels.
- Accessibility: First floor apartment.
- Kitchen & Utilities: Oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, dining table to seat six.
- Outside: Private patio, patio furniture, barbeque. Use of communal enclosed courtyard (dogs welcome).
- Nearest beach: 400 yds.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Garden: Private patio.
- Parking: Two reserved parking spaces in the car park is opposite the apartments.
- Pets: Maximum 1. 2020 bookings will require a £25 per pet, per week.
- Family facilities: Cot, highchair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- General: WiFi provided, Electricity included in rent, storage heaters.
- Changeover: Saturday – arrival 4:00pm – departure 10:00am.
- Important notes: No smoking. There are approximately 14 granite steps to the apartments private entrance (the apartment is situated at the back of the development away from the road).
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.